CURRENT STANDINGS

That's my point, had you read what I typed. I asked if anyone was going to...not that anyone did. Not unless you said something earlier that I missed. Because I certainly wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the unbelievable insults thrown at PC for basically the same reason a few years back. Ridiculous nonsensical ######## in my estimation.

But then again...who am I?

I did read what you typed, it appeared to be an insinuation to me. :unsure:

I was the one who asked the question about when OC would go on tour. Then I said it seems like they have an advantage, then you made your post. So it would seem the insinuation was there. It might be nonsensical in your opinion but I have a different point of view.

Who are you? Somebody who has the right to their opinion as much as I do. :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS OF JULY 9, 2007, 9:40 PM CDT:

DIV. II

1. Spartans - 79.60 (7/7)

2. Blue Devils B - 72.70 (7/1)

3. Teal Sound - 72.20 (7/9)

4. Jersey Surf - 71.65 (7/9)

5. Raiders - 71.15 (7/7)

6. SCV Cadets - 70.20 (7/1)

7. Colt Cadets - 58.25 (7/9)

DIV. III

1. Revolution - 76.05 (7/7)

2. Fever - 71.45 (7/1)

3. Memphis - 68.25 (7/9)

4. Citations - 65.40 (7/7)

5. Capital Sound - 64.80 (7/7)

6. Dutch Boy - 61.70 (7/7)

7. Impulse - 61.25 (7/1)

8. 7th Regiment - 58.45 (7/7)

9. Velvet Knights - 57.95 (7/1)

10. Gold - 55.65 (6/23)

11. Blue Devils C - 55.20 (7/1)

12. Racine Scouts - 53.65 (7/7)

13. H.Y.P.E. - 51.80 (7/7)

14. Targets - 51.45 (7/7)

15. Mystikal - 49.50 (6/23)

16. Spirit of Newark/New Jersey - 47.20 (7/7)

17. Les Stentors - 43.60 (7/4)

Edited by Harvey

Something tells me that come the 14th Fever will be back on top. B)

Seems like Lancerlady lives for contentiousness.....wrapped in thinly veiled innocence

I agree with Mr Turner. Ask any staff member if they'd rather be performing in shows in July or in rehearsal. The answer would be 100% in favor of a road tested corps vs one that sits and rehearses day in & day out. To think it an advantage would be to show a complete lack of understanding of what it takes to produce a championship level drum corps.

I did read what you typed, it appeared to be an insinuation to me. :worthy:

I was the one who asked the question about when OC would go on tour. Then I said it seems like they have an advantage, then you made your post. So it would seem the insinuation was there. It might be nonsensical in your opinion but I have a different point of view.

Who are you? Somebody who has the right to their opinion as much as I do. :)

i cant wait until next saturday when the jersey surf's score skyrockets 10 points... we (i am in surf) only got a 71 because we were judged on div 1 sheets.. once we go to a div 2/3 show, we should destroy the competition. this same exact thing happened last year at our home show. the score jumped 10 points cause we went from a div 1 show to a div 2/3 show

Edited by thatguyinthejerseysurf

i cant wait until next saturday when the jersey surf's score skyrockets 10 points... we (i am in surf) only got a 71 because we were judged on div 1 sheets.. once we go to a div 2/3 show, we should destroy the competition. this same exact thing happened last year at our home show. the score jumped 10 points cause we went from a div 1 show to a div 2/3 show

So have you ordered your ring yet or what?

I want some of his confidence. The older I get, the more it seems that being young and ignorant are what I miss the most. Good Luck to Surf in their quest to raise this young man.

D

Instead of wasting time reading this "stuff", go practice and maybe your dream will come true :P .

Yes good luck to surf and their quest for a ring, and by the way wasn't Jersey Surf the same corps who came out in Elvis wigs and shorts? Then they started shooting "fireworks" in their show. That was cool. Well again good luck to Jersey and if this man who has "no bias at all" to Surf calls it right and they have a 10 point jump everyone on DCP DIV 2/3 knows that he called it.

I can't wait to see the west coast meet east coast because that is when the scores will start making a lot more sense.

Also, the scores at the top of Division 3 are looking amazing. Hope that those kind of scores and the high quality of shows coming out of those corps will lead to an increase in division 2 corps for 2008.

Good luck to all corps for the Summer Music Games 2007. My heart hopes to see Teal Sound at the top, but I have respect for most of the division 2s out there and I can't wait to see all of the shows on that DVD for Christmas.

~Gregory "Beaver/Beaker" Ryan

2005-2006 Teal Sound Euphonium