My Normal review

What you're seeing there is something that isn't slated to be completed for another 3-4 years. There are also several stages that will take place between now and the picture you see. Add on top of that the finances needed and you have something that is just a dream right now.

No need to worry though about DCI-Central Illinois. It will continue to take place at ISU for many years to come.

From what I hear, the finances are coming along quite nicely. ISU's long term goal is to move up from the FCS (I-AA football) to FBS (I-A football) and to do that, Hancock Stadium needs updating. It needs it anyway, but this is the driving force. The new AD is really focusing on getting football upgraded in order to move into a bigger conference.

But yeah, those sketches will come in phases and I believe the visitor side stands will be worked on first, which hopefully won't interfere with the show.

I couldn't get over to the stadium, hopefully all of you enjoyed your visit to Bloomington/Normal!

Oh no! If Illinois State moves up to the BCS, that's one fewer creampuff opponent for the University of Wisconsin to stock up on.

Oh no! If Illinois State moves up to the BCS, that's one fewer creampuff opponent for the University of Wisconsin to stock up on.

Yes, because Wisconsin plays Illinois State all the time. :huh:

They do seem to play a lot of I-AA and crappy I-A teams, though. I just wanted to get a dig in at the Badgers.