Port Huron Lounge

I didn't say anything about their performance last night. I agree they were great, and we all cheered for them heavily. I'm just wondering why the reports are coming in that they sounded dead tired tonight?

Oh, I know. You just asked if they perhaps beat themselves up for losing to BD last night. I was just saying how happy they were with last night's performance, so I doubt they were upset.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I know. You just asked if they perhaps beat themselves up for losing to BD last night. I was just saying how happy they were with last night's performance, so I doubt they were upset.

I meant, PHYSICALLY BEATING their CHOPS UP. Not emotionally. A couple tenths in June is nothing. I watched the men rehearse for 10 hours in Alma last week and then knock me back in the final run ... .and I mean KNOCK ME BACK. I guess I couldn't imagine what would make them sound tired :laugh:

I meant, PHYSICALLY BEATING their CHOPS UP. Not emotionally. A couple tenths in June is nothing. I watched the men rehearse for 10 hours in Alma last week and then knock me back in the final run ... .and I mean KNOCK ME BACK. I guess I couldn't imagine what would make them sound tired :laugh:

Haha. Sorry I misunderstood. :huh:

I meant for tonight.

I know...I was just kinda thrown that Cascades performance time was after Cavies...very unusual..but kinda cool though..getting to do the show under the lights