Quarterfinals Cinecast - Philadelphia, PA

I know this is still a while away, but I'm going to be moving to Philly at the end of July. I've been looking up theaters around there that are showing the Cinecast and several are close by where I'll be living (Roxbourough/Manayuk). Here are the theaters close by:

Neshaminy 24 - 3900 Rockhill Dr, Bensalem PA 19020

Riverview Plaza 17 - 1400 South Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia PA 19147

King of Prussia Stadium 16 - 300 Goddard Blvd, King of Prussia PA 19406

Cinemark 20 - 40 Glenmurra Nat'L Blvd., Moosic, PA 18507

Since I'm new to the area, just wanted to get some advice on which theater may be best for the showing. Thanks!

The theatre in Philly is in a pretty rough area...

I'm going, so if you are too, i'll see ya there!

The theatre in Philly is in a pretty rough area...

I'm going, so if you are too, i'll see ya there!

I was just wondering how they will handle the 3 hour time difference for quarter finals. Does anyone know? With the time difference the theatre will have to be open very late. Or will they maybe show quarters on another day? Just wondering :huh:

I know this is still a while away, but I'm going to be moving to Philly at the end of July. I've been looking up theaters around there that are showing the Cinecast and several are close by where I'll be living (Roxbourough/Manayuk). Here are the theaters close by:

Riverview Plaza 17 - 1400 South Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia PA 19147

Since I'm new to the area, just wanted to get some advice on which theater may be best for the showing. Thanks!

I went to the quarterfinals 2 years ago in South Philly and it was not too bad. The only problem was parking under rt 95. But we survived and it is a nice theatre and was a small audience. KOP will be mobbed get there early and get your ticket before hand. Bensalem is not that far either. You are lucky there are so many theatres close by. Enjoy Philly and get a cheesesteak at Gino's , Tony Lukes or Pats you will be close by those places in South Philly.

Edited by beagus

I live in Manayunk now, you can carpool with me to KoP. Best place for dinner before or drinks after and accessible by major roadways.

Up 76W to KoP usually quick. furthermore, our birthdays are 2 days apart, what & where did you play?

Edited by BeinGreen

KOP is probably closest to you, however if you're taking 76 anywhere close to rush hour, you better have an empty bladder and something to read.

The theater in South Philly isn't in a bad area. It's fine, and there's plenty of other interesting entertainment in the area (not that I would know. :) )

Neshaminy is my pick. It's not that close to me where I live now (down near DE), but it's a nice theater, Manny Brown's pub is right there for pre and post game, not to mention the Great American Pub and Diner (1/2 price drinks between 10pm and 12am) is nearby as well.