Cavaliers

they are extremely disrescpectful and rude during retreat. if people want to talk about the lack of tradition and all of that in DCI just take a look at their block during retreat.

before you use the "playful" excuse, tell me what isnt disrespectful about throwing sticky candy and trying to stick it to other corps uniforms or get them down the contras. doing something to another corps uniform to me is one of the worst things you could do.

:sshh: ... oops, too late

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um, it's the Cavaliers - what do you expect? Their show is 11 minutes long - nothing more.

I mean, that's pretty much always been a part of Cavaliers' attitude... it's certainly nothing new, and I really don't think it's anything worth really noting.

I mean, that's pretty much always been a part of Cavaliers' attitude... it's certainly nothing new, and I really don't think it's anything worth really noting.

it just pisses me off that people talk about the cavies like theyre so respectful and carry themselves with such pride, yet they act like middle schoolers at retreat and its ok bc they can do the robot. i really do enjoy their shows, but there etiquette(sp?) is a disgrace as a whole

it just pisses me off that people talk about the cavies like theyre so respectful and carry themselves with such pride

People say a lot of things on DCP. Few of them are true.

"their etiquette."