Nokesville VA Review

Thank you for your review! I personally appreciate the time and effort you put in to give all the corps some great feedback to take back home. I look forward to reading more of your reviews throughout the season.

I'll put the word out on some channels, and hope someone will bite. many people have never heard of DCA, and are looking for some opportunity to perform.

I was also told later by someone I know would know Shenandoah Sound had 4 guard that stayed off the field, they have 35 people, but yeah! I'll drop some serious hints in a couple of places and hope someone who is close will give you guys a shot. :satisfied:

Thank you for your review! I personally appreciate the time and effort you put in to give all the corps some great feedback to take back home. I look forward to reading more of your reviews throughout the season.

JJ,

I **really** like your work as the DM at Sun Devils. You remind me of Chris, one of our alumni Drum Majors at Westshore in that he inspires me, and I'd follow him to "heck" any old time. All your corps and the Thunder have to do is, as they say in Forumla One racing, "Push-Push-Push!!!!!"

JJ,

I **really** like your work as the DM at Sun Devils. You remind me of Chris, one of our alumni Drum Majors at Westshore in that he inspires me, and I'd follow him to "heck" any old time. All your corps and the Thunder have to do is, as they say in Forumla One racing, "Push-Push-Push!!!!!"

he reminds of you of Chris? He's hard to follow?

:ph34r:/>

:devil:/>

JJ does good stuff. Chris is fine once he follows the battery

:ph34r:/>/>

:devil:/>/>

JJ does good stuff. Chris is fine once he follows the battery

Remember some of the conducting I suffered with early on at Westshore before we were fortunate enough to get Sylvia and others on the podium. Chris is VERY easy to follow for us old guys who went through that experience. :cool:

LOL! I was like, "WHAT?!" Well played.

Remember some of the conducting I suffered with early on at Westshore before we were fortunate enough to get Sylvia and others on the podium. Chris is VERY easy to follow for us old guys who went through that experience. cool.gif

Like I said...Chris is easy to follow...once he locks on to the battery.

tongue.gif