Drum Corps and Grants

A grant application to government agency:

http://www.nashuanh.gov/DocumentCenter/Home/View/1588

(interesting to see all the detail published online but i guess when you apply to a government agency data becomes public record) 

Clearly 

• Grants matter to drum corps .
  • Grants to drum corps can and do come from government agencies.

5 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

General Grant was one efficient General, imo

I'm not a big music fan of Amy Grant though. I don't think I've received any Christmas cards from her. ' Guess I'm not currently on her mailing list.

Brasso, shut up. You literally have had nothing productive to say in the last two threads. You're like a teenager that only gets joy from egging houses and deflating tires. 

Corpsband, thanks for digging those up. The Colorado Creative Industries grant is exactly what I remembered BK getting. Definitely government funds from CO. 

The Pacific Crest grant is interesting. Seems like a good thing for the organization. 

24 minutes ago, shofmon88 said:

Brasso, shut up. You literally have had nothing productive to say in the last two threads. You're like a teenager that only gets joy from egging houses and deflating tires. 

I like nice things too. But that launch of vitriol wasn't very nice.. I don't do violence, nor do I break laws. But that doesn't mean you can't have a nice day, despite that volley of uncalled for hate that you just spewed in my direction. So heres to you having a very nice day, and lots of nice things to come your way from here on out, shofmon88.

Edited by BRASSO

41 minutes ago, shofmon88 said:

Corpsband, thanks for digging those up. The Colorado Creative Industries grant is exactly what I remembered BK getting. Definitely government funds from CO. 

The Pacific Crest grant is interesting. Seems like a good thing for the organization. 

don't give in to the baiting -- i foresee a long rest from DCP for someone coming soon.

anyway im positive there are many other grants (government sponsored or not) that directly support drum corps.  furthermore a lot of the non-governmental grants are disbursed from organizations who are in turn supported by governmental grants.

facts are interesting indeed. 

Edited by corpsband

Lots of Drum Corps have received Government Grants over the years. Some Corps are listed here to confirm such occurances too.

I'm not so sure if its the " sleep " thread or this thread that is making me more sleepy. Sleep is very nice though, don't get me wrong, and who doesn't like nice things.

Granted, it can be as easy as 1,2, 3.