Got Brigs?

Good Luck, Brigs!!! I always look forward to seeing you guys....but, am especially intrigued by this year's show music.....can't wait to hear it!!!

B)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck, Brigs!!!  I always look forward to seeing you guys....but, am especially intrigued by this year's show music.....can't wait to hear it!!! 

B)

Thanks! We're looking forward to it. Baroque Samba is one of my favorite tunes that Crossmen have ever done, so I'm looking forward to doing it justice!

Thanks! We're looking forward to it. Baroque Samba is one of my favorite tunes that Crossmen have ever done, so I'm looking forward to doing it justice!

I played that tune in Cru in 1996. It's still one of my favorites. I'm sure Brigs will more than do justice to it.

Good luck in the 'Cuse this year.

WoW!

Unless I'm mistaken, the Blue Devils haven't done any of these tunes before.  Wayne Downey can go to "notches unknown" with these titles!  Can't wait to hear what the Brigs horn line does with these songs!  YUMMY!

Gina Wacker

You're right. This is the first time Wayne has arranged any of these pieces--plus an original Wayne Downey chart! Should be a pretty fun show for the performers and the audience.

Can't wait to get started!