Midland Scores

Cadets beat Phantom in Brass?? :huh: Just a few shows ago Phantom spanked the Cadets by .5 in horns. 

Must have been a really flat show.

I also have trouble believing that the GE gap between Cadets and PR could change that much in only a few days....lame <**>

seattle beat crossmen in brass also.

maybe throw these away ?

maybe not ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets also got a .3 penalty, which means their unofficial score was 89.75. All they have to do is cut about 15 seconds off their show.

Comon Regiment!  I was expecting the gap to be less than a point, not take a step backwards from a few days ago. 

Up one night, down another, and it's drum corps. It might have something to do with their performance, it might not.

In the member diary entries you usually read that they thought they had a good show and their numbers dropped. Maybe they had a good show? :P

Cadets also got a .3 penalty, which means their unofficial score was 89.75.  All they have to do is cut about 15 seconds off their show.

Um...dude...I have run the recap numbers like 10 times....and see no penalty from last night....try checking the recap again!!! :P

Um...dude...I have run the recap numbers like 10 times....and see no penalty from last night....try checking the recap again!!!   :P

Um....I can't remember where I read they got a .3 penalty.

oops

:worthy:

Edited by CrossmenBaritone

Even more interesting than the brass score flip flop with Regiment & Cadets (performance levels would have more impact here you would think) is that this is a huge reversal in GE Visual, where Regiment was ahead too. Wonder how many first time viewers for Regiment were on the panel last night? Will be interesting to see if the margin tightens back up on Saturday or not...

Harvey

seattle  beat crossmen in brass also.

maybe throw these away ?

maybe not ?

Why even bother going there. Their brassline is not bad by anymeans. Seattles brassline has been one of their strongest sections these past few years. Throw these away? Why? Because a corps who is scoring less than Crossmen is hanging with them in a certain caption, should we throw them away! :) Mark my words, Capital Regiment, Southwind, and Seattle Cascades are starting to get closer into the mix... They may not beat certain groups, but they are definitely going to hang in there.

Cadets got that penalty a couple of weeks ago, but Hopkins topic about the penalty came back up to page one in the forums today, so people are confused thinking he's talking about getting a timing penalty last night. There was no penalty last night.