Hawthorne Caballeros

Thanks Chris.

BY THE WAY, I was just surfing on www.break.com and came across THIS picture. The caption reads "There are SIX guys in this pic"

pic2157.jpg

Imagine my surprise. Looks like fun! Those Cabs sure know how to tear it up!

Yeah what can I say .. I tan Well during the summer.. :) Thank God For Glasses..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Chris.

BY THE WAY, I was just surfing on www.break.com and came across THIS picture. The caption reads "There are SIX guys in this pic"

pic2157.jpg

:spit:

I love that pic. It had to have been pulled from MySpace!

GO CABS!!!!!!!! b**bs

What a great time of year!!!

Drum corps season starting, Christmas Holidays, Vegas, more drum corps getting ready!!!

See you all on the 10th!

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t let the premature grey hair fool you in the pictures, we did have a few Alumni stop by to show support. But the full line you see in the pictures are marching members. As for the Contra/Tuba section I think the 10 or 12 that were at the open house were in another room working when the pictures were taken.

This past camp Dec 10th & 11th was great, the opener was finished and played by the brass and percussion smokes.

Stop By Hawthorne High School, January 7th & 8th 2006 and you can take a pictures of the Contra line and the rest of the corps for yourself.

Happy Holidays, to our Friends, Fans & Competitors. <santa>

We are very lucky our Alumni is very supportive of what we do, they are always in the background helping out and doing whatever they can.

The other nice thing about the pictures is alot of NEW faces young and Ahhh some at my age (for those wondering I celebrated my 11th anniversary of my 30th birthday this past june)

That is another reason we are all excited for the next camp not only to play the great music we have so far, but getting to know the new the faces, Like Mario,Stephanie,Marie-jeann,etc..

Spots are still open so come on down and check it out. See for yourself. Pictures can only show so much. Besides in the activity you need to hear it just as much as see it.

Next camp weekend is Jan 7 and 8th..

Edited by Bond624

Don’t let the premature grey hair fool you in the pictures, we did have a few Alumni stop by to show support. But the full line you see in the pictures are marching members. As for the Contra/Tuba section I think the 10 or 12 that were at the open house were in another room working when the pictures were taken.

This past camp Dec 10th & 11th was great, the opener was finished and played by the brass and percussion smokes.

Stop By Hawthorne High School, January 7th & 8th 2006 and you can take a pictures of the Contra line and the rest of the corps for yourself.

Happy Holidays, to our Friends, Fans & Competitors. <santa>

Hey whats wrong with a little gray hair LOL

Mike Ryan

Hey whats wrong with a little gray hair LOL

Mike Ryan

NOthing is wrong with it.. But if I had some then maybe you could see more of me in that picture above..

Ok whats the topic again. Ahhh Umm Next Camp Jan 7th and 8th.. Come on down up over which ever way just get there I am sure you will likey..

Until Then Happy Festivous!!!