Music City Drum and Bugle Corps CMA Festival Parade

253755_10150204648108520_305776263519_7173933_1826013_n.jpg

Music City Drum and Bugle Corps in the CMA Festival Parade this morning. Looking big and sounding powerful.

They really, really, really sounded good. I think they are going to be the shocker this year. This corps doesn't have young'uns in it. Everybpoody is at least 18.... and they can flat out play!!! Watch out America!

They really, really, really sounded good. I think they are going to be the shocker this year. This corps doesn't have young'uns in it. Everybpoody is at least 18.... and they can flat out play!!! Watch out America!

I thought they dropped the lower age limit restriction they set last year when they found it hard to get members who were out of high school already.

I thought they dropped the lower age limit restriction they set last year when they found it hard to get members who were out of high school already.

hadn't heard that one, but you may be right! :lookaround:

hadn't heard that one, but you may be right! :lookaround:

They do allow underage people to march now.

Judging only from my computer screen, they seem like the type of corps that can make competetive people nervous. I've been on the recieving end of that before and it wasn't very pleasant. They look pretty good.