Prelim Recaps?

Totally agree. How do you ask a fan base to be invested in your competitive activity and not post the numbers in a timely manner.

It would also be nice if they would post the performance times tonight as well. Why have a website and not use it during your season finale.

Totally agree. How do you ask a fan base to be invested in your competitive activity and not post the numbers in a timely manner.

It would also be nice if they would post the performance times tonight as well. Why have a website and not use it during your season finale.

I can understand not posting recaps but I do not understand why performance order isnt up by now.

• Like 1

Glen,

What's the thinking behind not posting recaps? I don't understand the harm in this. Just asking no drama intended.

I can understand not posting recaps but I do not understand why performance order isnt up by now.

Performance order, normally, is the reverse of placement order after Prelims. Always been that way to my knowledge. (a.k.a MBI will be on last).

performance order?

because

frankly, we just assumed that with the scores posted everyone knew that the top 4 in A and top 10 in open go on in reverse order... Bush will go on in Exhibition at 5:18PM...

I and my hard working volunteers were up more than half the night writing the championship update. I was at the printers at 9AM... people entering the alumni show were thrilled to have them... then I personally delivered them to many of the hotels... again, people saw me coming in the lobby of many hotels and were most appreciative...

See everyone who is in Rochester at finals...

no rain in sight and frankly, the clouds blocking that sun are welcome...

Edited by TomPeashey

Glen,

What's the thinking behind not posting recaps? I don't understand the harm in this. Just asking no drama intended.

Prelim Recaps before finals have, to my knowledge, never been posted. Think about it.