Crossmen 2007 Music Design

Hello,

After reading a few threads asking questions about The Crossmen's music, I have posted my sequenced audio for their 2007 show, "Metamorphosis," at www.yataforluda.com More details can be found there about the music design of the show, as I have also posted program notes in a second-by-second format.

Enjoy the music,

Aaron

Edited by Aaron Guidry

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is just darn cool.

Things like this are what DCP should do more of...how great would it be to get more corps to let us "behind the curtain"? :laugh:

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by bawker

Aaron, congratulations for writing some of the best music I have ever heard emanate from a football field. I'll never forget the moment I first heard the Ronald Reagan 2003 show and thus began my love affair with your wonderful, emotional music. This year's Crossmen arrangements seem to live up to this standard.

:laugh:

:laugh:

I just wet myself ...... that is an awesome way to present to fans what exactly is going on with your show. I can't wait until this weekend at Allentown to see the show. If "Bones" gets everything together by seasons end they will be in the thick of the battle for a top 12 position.

Keep up the great work !!

This is really cool stuff. I listened to your other stuff too.

Just cool.