Crossmen 2007 Music Design

Your version of the Planets is gorgeous. I like the pop beat in the slow section at the end. Its so interesting. b**bs

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, now i'm crying. Oh my!!!

I see you didn't write in any breaks, that's why the kids are so darn tired by the end of the show. If they can pull this off as the tour progresses, this is going to be an awesome corps. It's got to be the hardest book out there right now.

I saw them at Toledo and I really liked the show, but after listening here, I know I'm going to really, really love their show.

Can't wait till Sunday!!!

unbelieveable!

Mr. Guidry, I wish I could write like you. :laugh: You have an enormously original show-writing ability!

All my stuff sounds generic. Well...not all. :P

Hello,

After reading a few threads asking questions about The Crossmen's music, I have posted my sequenced audio for their 2007 show, "Metamorphosis," at www.yataforluda.com More details can be found there about the music design of the show, as I have also posted program notes in a second-by-second format.

Enjoy the music,

Aaron

It was really great for you to put this out there and post here about it. I'm wondering if you could provide more narrative about the story that you are telling through the use of these pieces - sort of a short version of what you told the members at the May camp. I, unfortunately, missed that session as I was working on the food truck. I've heard bits and pieces but I think it would be nice for everyone to gain a better understanding of this very creative show.

It was really great for you to put this out there and post here about it. I'm wondering if you could provide more narrative about the story that you are telling through the use of these pieces - sort of a short version of what you told the members at the May camp. I, unfortunately, missed that session as I was working on the food truck. I've heard bits and pieces but I think it would be nice for everyone to gain a better understanding of this very creative show.

I think Aaron should tell Dan Potter the story also and they should put it on DCI.org.

Haven't seen much publicity about Bones on the DCI site this year. I would think with the move to Texas and all, that DCI would highlight them more. Heck, there aint even any pictures of the 2007 Crossmen on their site.

I think Aaron should tell Dan Potter the story also and they should put it on DCI.org.

Haven't seen much publicity about Bones on the DCI site this year. I would think with the move to Texas and all, that DCI would highlight them more. Heck, there aint even any pictures of the 2007 Crossmen on their site.

Agreed. That's a great idea.

Thanks Aaron for posting that for us. You've done an outstanding job and I am looking forward to hearing it in person this coming weekend! Keep up the good work......you make us all proud! :angry:

Thanks for posting that. I look forward to future posts. :worthy: