How to know when you're a drum corps fanatic

There are many out there that enjoy drum corps, but there are the few of us (many of whom hang out here) who have taken our love of drum corps to another level than most. So, since most of of are experts on this subject, how do you know when you're a drum corps fanatic?

Here are are a few

-You HIGH mark time in public

-You have recurring dreams about killing/Frolicking in the meadow with George Hopkins

-Your favorite movie is one of the Classic Countdowns

-Your favorite versions of musical soundtracks were performed on a football fields

-You know/are willing to kill someone to know what "Splooie" means

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The contractor asks you how big to make your backyard deck and you measure the distance using 8-to-5

Someone in the grocery store asks you to move your cart a little so they can get by and you scream "I'M ON MY DOT!!!!!"

Edited by Liam

There are no picnic tables or chairs at your barbeque's. Instead everyone is required to sit on the pavement to eat.

Your mother has taken all of you drum corps t-shirts and has made a quilt out of them.

You always step off on your left foot (unless you were in the Cadets at times). :)

You take your family on vacation and make them sleep on the local high schools gym floor.

Everything you own smells like Febreeze.

When you take a water break at work you dash to the fountain, chug as much as you can, and sprint back to your cubicle.

Your wife/husband asks you to come to bed and you tell them you're just 'checking your email'... meanwhile you're reading just one more show review... then another... and another...

-You can't stand the sound of your turn signal when it's not in time with the music on your radio.

-You subconsciously walk in step with the people next to you.

-You smell diesel fuel and think "Where's the cook truck? I want some snack."

-You refer to beverages by their color. "Yes may I have some red, please?"

-You have the sudden urge to yell "VANGUARD!!" when the room gets too quiet.

-When someone says "BYOB" you get confused because you know it's "BYBO".

-Every time you see a charter bus you wonder what corps is on it (regardless of the fact it's October)

-You can't stand the sound of your turn signal when it's not in time with the music on your radio.

Yeah! Gaah! I hate that.

-Every time you see a charter bus you wonder what corps is on it (regardless of the fact it's October)

I'll definitly agree with these two.

Anytime you see the number "27" you always shout it out loud.... :P

When alot of your tshirt collections are drum corps shirts...lol.

Edited by Lancerlady