lolcorps

dude, if i don tmarch, or i march and dont make finals, i still want to go eat the jolly ranchers. ha even tho im pretty sure they arent for eating

so many memories from elementary school

i guess jolly ranchers dont qualify as eating in uniform, but then if your not going to wear them for like 9months.

Edited by doyle079

dude, if i don tmarch, or i march and dont make finals, i still want to go eat the jolly ranchers. ha even tho im pretty sure they arent for eating

so many memories from elementary school

i guess jolly ranchers dont qualify as eating in uniform, but then if your not going to wear them for like 9months.

It's a Cavalier thing man. They keep them in their gauntlets and then throw them around when standing at retreat. I'm sure they eat some too lol.

It's a Cavalier thing man. They keep them in their gauntlets and then throw them around when standing at retreat. I'm sure they eat some too lol.

Cavaliers do bring them to retreat but it is not just a Cavalier thing. Several corps bring Jolly Ranchers to the field and believe it or not, many of them get eaten... sometime by corps that look all innocent and don't appear to be participating from the audiences perspective.

iamspartacus128632921951604081.jpg

I finally figured it out..lol

And Pringles.

:cool:

Plus, with pringles, you can paint the cans and use them for stick holders afterwards ... Oh, wait, that was senior corps where we had no money and it was either that or carry the sticks in our teeth for the rest of the show ... Nevermind.

ionyorfeeld128633211593406153.jpg

weluvtheyungi128633214168878743.jpg

First, find a duck...

alternate joke:

Step 1: Cut a hole in the box.

Edit: Your stealth-editing powers have defeated me this time, Doyle! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Edited by MoonHill

First, find a duck...

alternate joke:

Step 1: Cut a hole in the box.

Edit: Your stealth-editing powers have defeated me this time, Doyle! :cool: :cool: :cool:

but i didnt edit anything. im confused :cool: