Is Mass Brass going Div 2?

Suffice it to say that options are being considered and our due diligence, so to speak, is under way. Sufficient membership is certainly not a concern at this point. As every corps knows, there is a myriad of logistical, financial, managerial, etc. concerns in taking on such a move. Our growing success since our inception in 2002 has prompted us to investigate things we originally did not really consider. (Of course, we have to continue our success in all aspects of the organization.)

These are exciting times in South Boston.

Is it possible that Mr. Negro saw enough girth for 30 horns? Although, the fitness program we incorporated last season seems to be working, the Sopranos are down to an average NFL offensive line now!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible that Mr. Negro saw enough girth for 30 horns? Although, the fitness program we incorporated last season seems to be working, the Sopranos are down to an average NFL offensive line now!

By "fitness program" I assume you mean drinking light beer? :worthy:

By "fitness program" I assume you mean drinking light beer? :worthy:

No. I hear they started a weight program. They switched from 12 oz. to 16 oz cans. :mmm:

Suffice it to say that options are being considered and our due diligence, so to speak, is under way. Sufficient membership is certainly not a concern at this point. As every corps knows, there is a myriad of logistical, financial, managerial, etc. concerns in taking on such a move. Our growing success since our inception in 2002 has prompted us to investigate things we originally did not really consider. (Of course, we have to continue our success in all aspects of the organization.)

These are exciting times in South Boston.

i should have suspected something was up as you've been so quiet lately ~ and i know that you're just not the quiet type of guy. :P

miss ya ~ hope to catch up in Rochester!

I have heard rumors, that MB is playing possum!!

They did not show everything they have at Randolph.

Rumors being that quite a few of the old time members could be coming out of "moth balls", sorry guys, and come back

for one last time, with a real nice show.

I sure hope so, many great musicians in this group.

"Just thinking of the good old days"!!

By the way when I try to pry info from one of my good friends involved with MB, he is not very "cool"

Thank god for small corps, and alumni corps.

CODI

Despite the typical gravity challenged remarks that we've grown to accept, it IS a pretty cool thing that we might be in a position to take things to the next level.

Not that anything is finalized but I AM curious as to what the drum corps community here would like to see/hear from Mass Brass as a DCA Division A competitor?

Despite the typical gravity challenged remarks that we've grown to accept, it IS a pretty cool thing that we might be in a position to take things to the next level.

Not that anything is finalized but I AM curious as to what the drum corps community here would like to see/hear from Mass Brass as a DCA Division A competitor?

Well dude, with a talent pool like MB,................you guys could kick ### and take names,....................no doubt! :laugh:

Well dude, with a talent pool like MB,................you guys could kick ### and take names,....................no doubt! :laugh:

Gary, what's up? I think MB's talent lies in drinking beer (at least the sops anyway), standing still and wailing. One quick step the left or right and half the group goes down! As you can tell I'm not a proponet of this action, although the interest is astounding! IMHO Struttavarious and the boys have bitten off more than they can chew, if you can believe that.