Atlanta Lineup out on DCI.org

I'm surprised that PC isn't competing.

They planned the early tour of the midwest/east, ending at Allentown, based on what they could afford. Personally, that sounds like smart management to me. They'll live to compete again next year.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They planned the early tour of the midwest/east, ending at Allentown, based on what they could afford. Personally, that sounds like smart management to me. They'll live to compete again next year.

They'll be in Long Beach (CA) that night.

The next time they compete against the other Div 1 corps is at Drums Along the Rockies.

From the DCI Website

Georgia Dome; Atlanta, GA

Lineups for the July 14, Coltrin & Associates DCI Southeastern Championship in Atlanta, Ga. Lineup was determined by the competitive results of the DCI Eastern Classic on July 7 and 8 in Allentown, Pa in combination with a random draw in groups of threes (1-3 ranked corps, 4-6 ranked corps, etc.).

Mike

Thanks Mike for the info. It appears that someone at DCI HQ got the message that their information was incorrect.

NOW it makes some sense. Or the mojitos are having the effect desired - of course.

Beto

Edited by BetoSuave