Warrenton review............

My buddy still in the Marine D&B, who performed there last night, said the turnout was very low.

interesting, when I lived in the area (moved last year) the show had a great attendance. Actually, every year I went, I believe it was sold out

OK, I was there and the crowds were low at the beginning but the stands filled up pretty good later on...

Now on to the review.

Being a ARMY guy, It is hard to cut the marines any slack, but it was outstanding! brought a tear to my eye when they marched out playing the marine corp waltz! Hooah

This was my first show of the year and loved the show...

I am always impressed with how hard those kids work, I thought every corp did great!

Crappy review, but man, I love drum corps!

OK, I was there and the crowds were low at the beginning but the stands filled up pretty good later on...

Now on to the review.

Being a ARMY guy, It is hard to cut the marines any slack, but it was outstanding! brought a tear to my eye when they marched out playing the marine corp waltz! Hooah

This was my first show of the year and loved the show...

I am always impressed with how hard those kids work, I thought every corp did great!

Crappy review, but man, I love drum corps!

John? WTH?!