The Top Secret Drum Corps

0h w0wz3rs, you are the |_|b3r 1337 h4xZ0r for finding that!

you are the coolest person i have ever seen. one day i wish i could be as cool as you

crfrey71 is a very cool, very friendly and talented guy. he didnt come on here talking crap. he came on here excited about something he found and wanted to share it with everyone else.

why are you going to be an ### to him just because he doesnt spent 24/7 on DCP like you? get over yourself.

i didnt realize it had been on here. sorry folks. i like the drill with the snares and flags. the most impressive thing , IMO, is when the snareline does a 360 and they stay in line so very well. nothing wow about that, but it pretty hard to keep snares in a striaght line, while doing a 360.

you are the coolest person i have ever seen. one day i wish i could be as cool as you

crfrey71 is a very cool, very friendly and talented guy. he didnt come on here talking crap. he came on here excited about something he found and wanted to share it with everyone else.

why are you going to be an A S S to him just because he doesnt spent 24/7 on DCP like you? get over yourself.

i get on dcp once a day usually at this time. but if you do a simple search for this topic you will see there are 3 or 4 topics for it, one of which was closed bc there were so many already. im sorry for making a joke towards your buddy there :laugh: . and good luck at being as cool as me, because im hott cause youre not ( :worthy: oh snap! b**bs )

i get on dcp once a day usually at this time. but if you do a simple search for this topic you will see there are 3 or 4 topics for it, one of which was closed bc there were so many already. im sorry for making a joke towards your buddy there :laugh: . and good luck at being as cool as me, because im hott cause youre not ( :worthy: oh snap! b**bs )

crfrey71 does a lot for the pageantry activity (one of the best photographers on the field/floor), as well as one of the coolest guys I have personally met.