Very Nice Tribute to 27th Lancers

Phil,

[snip]

We are ALL Bridgemen!!!

[snippity do dah]

They have all embraced what it means to be a member of this corps, and have made amazing contributions toward the success of the "rebirth" of the Bridgemen!

Please let it be said...

These awesome members are no less a Bridgemen than anyone that ever marched with the corps, back in the day!

I love them just as much as my original brethren, and I am proud to have them in my Bridgemen Family!!!

HYPE!!!!!!

Yours in drum corps spirit,

Jim Jordan

JJ,

May the "HYPE" be with you :)

McD

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice!

I was in tears for the good reasons. Nice to see that George Bonfiglio is well.

JJ,

May the "HYPE" be with you :)

McD

Thank you!!!

RIGHT BACK AT YA, McD!!! :)

JJ

sorry dude, but Im not one of those stooges that believe everything is great. I tell it like I see it and hear it, with over 40 years of drum corps experience. I suppose your one of the goofs that like narration as well?. The alumn I hang with say the same. My corps live in infamy to this day, nothing that is said about todays bands will ever diminish that. Just like a camera doesnt lie, either does a tape. I cracked less and played with less pitch problems when I was 8 years old.

You may have had a little more tact at 8, as well. And please, being anti-narration myself, put away the wide paint brush. I'd hate to have someone lump me in with the likes of people with your kind of attitude.

Edited by skajerk

I just love all the "know it alls" that post.......how many fists would have been thrown by now if this whole thread took place in person? Not one......cause the "trouble makers" would never have the STONES to say anything to anyone of our faces.....bring it

you wanna start sum'm? I kick your butt! haha, I heard the stories about those Xmen and their fightin' ways home from East Sunday... somebody put something evil in your bug juice. had fun w.you at hershey show now stop perpetuatin' ;)

As for you Hawthrone, were you there to hear the corps LIVE??????? Thanks for your opinion, it is one that is in the minor. For those who enjoyed it and thought we did a good job, thanks for your opinion too!!!! Hype! George A True Bridgemen!!!!!!!! Oh wait am I Hawthrone??????

St.Andrews/Bayonne Kidets - 72'-78' Bridgemen 79'-83'

Haw-THRONE? ooh very subtle mate! tempting too... *resisting* *resisting*

self image out of control? call 1-800-ego-corp

(not aimed at any one)

Edited by BeinGreen

did ya enjoy the lemonade???? It was a pleasure to have met your father on Monday.....great man. Guess I'll see ya on Sunday??? & hey...just reacting to all the hate Walt......
do I owe you one? haters=instigators *ignore*

I give you practice, ok? <B> Hey Kev, you guys suck more than just bananas</B> now DONT reply... seriously, go have a banana.

*edit* no go read this forum if you havent already:

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...howtopic=100373

this has all been a very nice tribute thread to the Reveries and St Andrews, thanks!

Edited by BeinGreen

Has anyone else ever noticed that it's impossible to have any blog anywhere on DCP without some discenting BS being thrown around by some certifiable idiot?

I just finished reading this entire string and can't help to notice the limited mindset of the moron who tries to ruin this one! My late Irish mother aleways told me; "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!"

Thank you Jim!

Thank you Dennis!

Thank you Liz!

...and thank you to all our Bayonne Brothers & Sisters!

What makes the Danny Boy tribute so special to any 27th Lancer.... I said ANY to all of you "Alumni" bashers.... that includes 27th Alumni, 27th fans, friends, neighbors or anyone else.....is that fact that you have no idea what it's like to be remembered like this!

The simple message from Dennis DeLucia, Jim Jordan and everyone else was to tell us ALL that the 27th Lancers are WORTH remembering!

...and as for Hawthorne, I can now remember you as a total moron! Thanks for the opportunity!

[quote name='tgk2779' date='Jul 13 2007, 04:11 PM' post='1922739'

What makes the Danny Boy tribute so special to any 27th Lancer.... I said ANY to all of you "Alumni" bashers.... that includes 27th Alumni, 27th fans, friends, neighbors or anyone else.....is that fact that you have no idea what it's like to be remembered like this!

...and as for Hawthorne, I can now remember you as a total moron! Thanks for the opportunity!

I turn 50 today. That video and sentiment made me feel 21 again for a couple of hours. And that's a good thing.