Scores today vs finals: who has room to grow most?

That's the most important question to answer.

Looking at the performance level of the top corps, who do you think is peaking now and has the most room to grow?

From the consensus I've been able to form on this board, the Cavaliers are ridiculously clean with visual already, and BD with brass. I've read that the Bluecoats have a lot of cleaning to do, and hence, a lot of score growth to accumulate. Also, I think that many have felt that the Cadets, especially in visual and guard, have quite a lot of room to grow. The Cadets are scoring a full point or more below the Cavaliers and BD in guard right now, which is surprising, considering the past performance level of Cadets guard. (Wonder why that is?) PR and Crown and SCV I've read less about.

Right about now in the season, it comes down to who has aimed the highest, who has the most difficulty, and who can clean their dirt by finals.

So - where does everyone think the corps stand? It seems that any of five or six corps could walk away with the title. Great year!

There was a "debate" in the "are the Bluecoats peaking" thread (or whatever it's called) ... two guys said the Bluecoats are REALLY clean and don't have as much room to grow/improve, while others said that they are REALLY dirty (dirtiest in the Top 7 they said) and have LOTS of room to grow.

To each his own ... we'll find out, eh?

Lol....what a silly question.

Who has the most room to grow in scores before finals???....

Duh, Pioneer :blink:

The Academy has the most room to grow, they'll go up by at least 7 points tonight... putting them somewhere around 9th.

In short ... Bluecoats and Crown. They have the shows, they have the talent ... Someone really needs to tell the judges about it, since they seem to be missing it in lieu of handing out numbers to the usual suspects.

In short ... Bluecoats and Crown. They have the shows, they have the talent ... Someone really needs to tell the judges about it, since they seem to be missing it in lieu of handing out numbers to the usual suspects.

Pretty much.

Hate to say it, but that win in Centerville for Bluecoats is looking like more of a fluke every day. :(

Pretty much.

Hate to say it, but that win in Centerville for Bluecoats is looking like more of a fluke every day. :(

Having friends in all 3 of those corps, it doesn't seem like a fluke. Look at who was making show changes and who was cleaning when and it makes sense.

It also sheds some light on scores from this past week. Who was doing what vs. what happened to numbers.

Do a little research, chief, before you start throwing the word "fluke" around, esp. when it comes to the kids from Canton.

Them's fightin' words around Bluecoat land. :P (as if you couldn't tell from the past few years on DCP! lol)

Do you think their brass scores the last 2 nights were also a fluke? Something tells me the

Blue Devils, Cadets, Cavies, Phantom, and Crown (among others) don't think so.