Harry Potter VII release and DCI

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, you really shouldn't be proud to say that, because I can guarantee you that if you actually gave them a chance, you'd like them a lot.

You know, you really shouldn't be proud to say that, because I can guarantee you that if you actually gave them a chance, you'd like them a lot.

I dunno...Unicron and Optimus Prime getting the hell beat out of him are hard to beat. :P

UNLESS..................

They take a page straight out of Saved by the Bell!

Harry Potter.....The College Years! Those crazy kids from Hogwarts meet up with Screech and Mr. Belding and spend some time at University :rolleyes: ^0^

LMAO!!!!!! :beer:

kinda like narration, right hroth? lol

Actually I just couldn't get into the whole.......reading thing(although I am a big fan of the "Ender's Game" series). Plus I actually watched part of the first movie, didn't really enjoy it, it was alright, but not somethin that would keep me up nights during a summer tour ya know.

102274677203_0_ALBc.jpg

Here is a picture from part of the "Harry Potter book club" in ECJ 2005. This is on laundry day... I guess at least it stopped anyone from getting the usual laundry day injuries from goofing off?

I think about 10 books got passed through a good chunk of the corps as tour went on. B)

I'm not sure if I ever got my copy back though. :beer:

Oh yeah, I'm getting my copy of book VII at midnight on Friday :rolleyes: b**bs

Edited by erin310

Taking this in a slightly different direction... I went to the theater to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix yesterday, and I saw a preview for....... DCI!!!!!!! I was in shock, but I think it was for quarterfinals. So how's that for affecting drum corps --- having it advertised before an incredibly successful movie!?!