The Cavaliers encore at ATL

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is it? :P

Well.....wait, that wouldnt be nice.

Anyway, its not the appalacian spring quote that everyone expects, although some elements of that may be incorporated in. Beyond that I probably shouldnt say.

They do a 3 minute interpretive dance routine and then play leapfrog with the guard while the pit does voiceovers about how they are going to get back at the people that made fun of them in high school.

No, he said it's NOT what most people think it's going to be... :rolleyes:

At ATL the other day, when the cavies were playing their show in encore, they played their new ending. From what I heard, almost all of "Pressure" was cut and they played something I didn't recognize. I have a feeling that when they field this, they will jump up quite a bit in music GE just like they did in 2004. Did anyone else hear the encore and maybe have a better idea of what they played?

Ok, I really enjoy The Cavaliers show this year and I know the show needs a new ending but...........Cutting "Pressure" (or even some of it) would be a big mistake in my opinion..That is by far my favorite part of the show, and I've seen many people say the same thing..Actually, when I saw them in Murf, "Pressure" got the more response from the crowd than any other part in the show...

No, he said it's NOT what most people think it's going to be... :rolleyes:

exactly....plus they only have 40 seconds or so. Sooo....a 35 second interpretive dance ending with a loud chord and screaming into the mics :)

They do a 3 minute interpretive dance routine and then play leapfrog with the guard while the pit does voiceovers about how they are going to get back at the people that made fun of them in high school.

:rolleyes::beer::beer:

:beer::beer:

:beer::beer::lol:

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

ampssuck ampssuck ampssuck ampssuck

Is the guy at the end supposed to sound like Napoleon Dynamite? If so, great impersonation...

Ok, I really enjoy The Cavaliers show this year and I know the show needs a new ending but...........Cutting "Pressure" (or even some of it) would be a big mistake in my opinion..That is by far my favorite part of the show, and I've seen many people say the same thing..Actually, when I saw them in Murf, "Pressure" got the more response from the crowd than any other part in the show...

No worries... I think someone mentioned before that they didn't play "Pressure" during the encore to save some time. The actual movement hasn't changed.

Uh, they cut pressure out of the encore....not the show. I agree, pressure is my favorite part of the show, and I have it on excellent authority that it is not going anywhere. Sometimes when the Cavaliers play encores, they don't alwyas play all of the music from their show. However, they did play the last minute and a half of the music that they are using for the ending. They have been playing this music for their encores since late June. The music for the ending is the second(fastpart) half of Scenes from an Italian Restaurant.