The Cavaliers encore at ATL

Is the guy at the end supposed to sound like Napoleon Dynamite? If so, great impersonation...

Yup, you see, napolean didnt fit in too well in hs either.... :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only seen them live twice, at Allentown this year and last, but both years they just played the opener and closer, so I'm 99.9% that Pressure isn't going anywhere just because they didn't play it at the encore...

Edited by Halcyon122

I've only seen them live twice, at Allentown this year and last, but both years they just played the opener and closer, so I'm 99.9% that Pressure isn't going anywhere just because they didn't play it at the encore...

I am 100% sure that pressure is not going anywhere. Trust Me

I am 100% sure that pressure is not going anywhere. Trust Me

I didn't mean to quote you originally, I was trying to quote the other guy. Sorry... :rolleyes:

They do a 3 minute interpretive dance routine and then play leapfrog with the guard while the pit does voiceovers about how they are going to get back at the people that made fun of them in high school.

Not that I'm a fan of the Cadets show this year...but your comment was out of line. What if some one said that Cavies new ending would be rolling around on the ground for last minute as their new ending...I'm sure you would get all bent out of shape. Play nice...

Edited by skd7781

I didn't mean to quote you originally, I was trying to quote the other guy. Sorry... :rolleyes:

All good :P

Not that I'm a fan of the Cadets show this year...but your comment was out of line. What if some one said that Cavies new ending would be rolling around on the ground for last minute as their new ending...I'm sure you would get all bent out of shape. Play nice...

You're probably right about the rolling on the ground thing....but i personally didnt find the cadet joke offensive at all :rolleyes:

I got it ... Cadet's new ending to show is a door and someone comes out the door that looks like George Hopkins and tip toes across the field and pulls the plug on the amps and YELLS ... I belive in the love of music! Followed by a wall of sound! Heheheheheheheh

They do that in the first movement :rolleyes::beer:

They do that in the first movement :rolleyes::beer:

Lol....the laws of Drum Corps Planet go right out the window when people can laugh / make fun of their own corps....even just a little

stop this nonsense!!!