What I Like About You (Corps)

The Academy, Blue Devils, Blue Knights, Blue Stars, Bluecoats, Boston Crusaders, Cadets, Cascades, Cavaliers, Colts, Crossmen, Glassmen, Madison Scouts, Mandarins, Pacific Crest, Phantom Regiment, Pioneer, Santa Clara Vanguard, Southwind, Spirit From JSU, Troopers:

Thanks: For making every year competitive and enjoyable. For having the utmost variety of music between all of you. To the kids, for working hard every season and putting shows on the field that inspire those of us not yet marching to go out and do so. To the staff, for writing great notes that continue to entertain the audiences. To the bus drivers, cooks, and everyone who makes the tours for every corps happen.

I have something I like about every corps, every corps does something that deserves credit, so I figured I'd rather just address everyone in general...

You left out Crown, is this a Crown bashing thread? :P

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cadets

There's something very appealing about the way their members don't really need to be taught how to act or such ... they just "know" because they are The Cadets.

Ditto this for SCV. I've always been impressed with how much dignity SCV members carry themselves with. Their mere presence commands respect.

27th Lancers:

Though you left before I was born, I want to thank you for being one of the reasons I love drum corps so much. You were always entertaining, you were always full of talent, and the drum corps world is a worse place to be without you. You were, are, and always will be one of the greatest corps to ever step on a field.

Thank you.

SCV

Thanks for everything ... I wouldn't be here without you B)

Thanks to the OP. This forum needs more threads like this.

And thanks to all the kids who march, who sacrifice their entire summer in the pursuit of perfection.

The Cavaliers for the best third place show ever in 1999 and for introducing me to corps and for amazing me every year.

Edited by abercrombiedevon

I love this thread! There's nothing wrong with a little "rah-rah" now and then. Thank you OP.