SVC Drill =

I suck at names but I thought it was the guy who had been writing SCV's drill for years. I remember thinking Madison had a "stacked" staff that year.

SCV and Madison did a "switcheroo" in 2006. The Madison Scouts took Myron Rosander (longtime drill designer for Vanguard) and SCV took Madison's 2005 drill designer, Pete Weber.

Although, Myron is no longer with the Scouts after they did a overhaul on the staff this past offseason.

Edited by mbui

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete Webber wrote Madison's drill in 2005 (and maybe 2004?)

Pete Webber wrote SCV's drill in 2006 and 2007.

Jamey Thompson wrote Madison's drill in 2002 and 2003. He has written Regiment's drill since 2005. Prior to this, Jamey was a drill writer for the Glassmen (not sure what years).

Myron Rosander wrote SCV's drill from sometime in the early 80s until 2005. He wrote Madison's drill in 2006 (SCV and Madison essentially swapped writers).

I am sure I am leaving some years out here and there.

Pete Webber wrote Madison's drill in 2005 (and maybe 2004?)

Pete Webber wrote SCV's drill in 2006 and 2007.

Jamey Thompson wrote Madison's drill in 2002 and 2003. He has written Regiment's drill since 2005. Prior to this, Jamey was a drill writer for the Glassmen (not sure what years).

Myron Rosander wrote SCV's drill from sometime in the early 80s until 2005. He wrote Madison's drill in 2006 (SCV and Madison essentially swapped writers).

I am sure I am leaving some years out here and there.

That sounds about right..I don't think Weber wrote for Madison in 04 though..He did write for The Colts one year but I can't remember exactly when (02 maybe???)...And I loved Glassmen's drill from 99-01..I'm not sure if that was Thompson or not, but it was good stuff..

Jamey Thompson designed for the Madison Scouts in 2003 and 2004. He also did 2005 Phantom Regiment and still designs for the corps.

Pete Weber (current SCV drill designer) designed for the Madison Scouts in 2005.

Both men are Cavaliers also.

Both men are Cavaliers also.

Isn't Mitch Rogers with the Bluecoats also a Cavalier?