The Best Danged DC Get-Togethers Anywhere!

San Antonio DCI Southwestern Championship

OK, George is flyin' in just to try Shiner Bock (just kidding), so we have to throw a really great party.

Everyone wanted Piedras Negras De Noche on 1312 S Laredo St, so let's do that between shows Saturday in San Antonio. I'm still waiting on someone to tell us where good pizza and beer is for an after party.

Anyone??? Sign up so I know how many to let them know are coming. And I promise I'm not as obnoxious in person as I am online, so come on out, throw back a few (Dublin Dr Peppers if you're not of age!), and get to know your fellow DCP'ers and debate BD/Cadets/Cavies, BK/Academy/Colts, narration, GE/visual, G vs Bb, and even P&R vs 2/3 valves or whatever!

Some of you Old, Old-Schoolers come out and show us what a real DC get-together is all about like I used to hear about in DCW in the 90's!

See you there. And anyone up for Mexican breakfast Sunday morning can meet me at Mi Tierra--gotta get my fix of MT!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumped!

Piedras Negras De Noche at 1312 S Laredo at, say, 5pm between shows.

There is a decent pizza place a couple blocks from the convention center. I'll come back and bump again with info, but after party will be kind of late!

If I can talk my ride into going, then I'll come with two others. Is this as 21 and over thing? A buddy of mine hurt his back and isn't marhcing this season, and he'll be at the show, but he's not aged out yet either. Just curious for him...

Please help support one of the local corps in San Antonio - You will not regret it and the kids would love to see a big group supporting thier efforts!

FOOD, DRUM CORPS, ICE CREAM!

Friday July 20th 2007

Revolution Drum and Bugle Corps would like to invite all DCP and Drum Corps Fans to thier

Brisket Plate Sale and Community Performance!

Shakes Frozen Custard will also be on hand selling sundaes for those that crave dessert!

Come meet and mingle with the Revolution staff and members and help support the local homegrown corps!

St. Gerards High School

521 S New Braunsfels Street

San Antonio, TX 78203

Corps Performance = Free

Brisket Plate Sale = $5.00

Interactive Clinic 2:00-4:00pm

(Free To Public)

We are TEXAS BORN , TEXAS PROUD!

WE ARE REVOLUTION!

Shiner? I'm down.

San Antonio DCI Southwestern Championship

OK, George is flyin' in just to try Shiner Bock (just kidding), so we have to throw a really great party.

Everyone wanted Piedras Negras De Noche on 1312 S Laredo St, so let's do that between shows Saturday in San Antonio. I'm still waiting on someone to tell us where good pizza and beer is for an after party.

Anyone??? Sign up so I know how many to let them know are coming. And I promise I'm not as obnoxious in person as I am online, so come on out, throw back a few (Dublin Dr Peppers if you're not of age!), and get to know your fellow DCP'ers and debate BD/Cadets/Cavies, BK/Academy/Colts, narration, GE/visual, G vs Bb, and even P&R vs 2/3 valves or whatever!

Some of you Old, Old-Schoolers come out and show us what a real DC get-together is all about like I used to hear about in DCW in the 90's!

See you there. And anyone up for Mexican breakfast Sunday morning can meet me at Mi Tierra--gotta get my fix of MT!

I think it's really mean of you to keep rubbing my nose in the fact that I can't be there.

I've been friends with George for more than FIVE YEARS and I haven't even met him yet!!!

*pouts*

Go ahead and count me in tentatively for 4 people. I'll call you if my plans change. BTW, I'll be at Crown practice most of Friday if anybody else wants to join me.

I think it's really mean of you to keep rubbing my nose in the fact that I can't be there.

I've been friends with George for more than FIVE YEARS and I haven't even met him yet!!!

*pouts*

Ha-ha! I PM'ed him and offered to pick him up at the airport! See, you should splurge!

Stef/Jennifer, are you going to Pasadena? Gotta meet you if you are. May even bring some Shiner if the airport folkkks don't rob my suitcase!