San Antonio Webcast HQ

Feed just died.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regiment is running out of time. Going to be interesting what everyone says about Academy. Two different panels, same result.

Yeah, interesting, except the consensus was (among the HATERS) that, when the #### hit the fan, they would fold up like a wet blanket and that the pressure of performing with the other corps and the REAL judging (ie. no west coast inflation) would bring them "back down to earth" I believe.

A little hard to argue with afternoon AND evening and two different panels, as you say. Bring 'em on. What is the NEW argument? Amazing accomplishment in first year, no matter 10th, 12th, or 14th. Either way, they are showing they belong. No one ever said "winners" but many people felt strong semi's and HOPED for finals.

No one said they were second coming of Star of Indiana. Just a 1st year corps with a SHOT at finals. They've proven their are worthy. So have Spirit, Blue Stars, Glassman, and Colts. Let the games begin.

even w/out the penalty PR would have still been 6th

My bad...didn't add right.

What were the penalties for?

Any ideas what would cause .9 penalty for Glassmen?

Even though I am not a fan of the Cadets this year I thought they should have taken it easily. Anyone else sense a conspiracy against the Cadets winning?

Looks like Cadets lost it in Vis...guard esp.

Been that way all year thus far if I remember right.

Anyone look at the recaps? Phantom had a .3 penalty putting them behind Crown....that is why crown came on top...also Bloo had a .2 penalty...wonder why both corps were given them?