San Antonio Webcast HQ

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only one thing matters about tonight.

pr on top of drums.

seriously, snarky obscenities all around! i'm laughing at every single corps from bk up... pr just took drums from you XD

According to the recaps, they scored 1st in subcaptions but came in 4th in Drums. At least thats what I'm seeing.

Edit: Note to self. Get Glasses. I looked at the wrong column.....................DUH!

Edited by LincolnV

According to the recaps, they scored 1st in subcaptions but came in 4th in Drums. At least thats what I'm seeing.

4th in Music, 1st in Percussion

Haha. That ending came out of nowhere. It was even worse. I mean, I'm not a Cavies fan, but they usually give you something flawlessly designed...hmm. Is that really the ending?!?

They just added to it 3 days ago, had a day and a half of rain, couldn't practice. It will get better.

Reading all these posts, I feel sorry for those of you who bad mouth each Drum Corps. All of the members of the Corps work hard everyday to do the best they can to entertain the crowd and put on a great show. Congratulations to all the Corps no matter where they place. For those of you sitting at a computer in a comfortable cool home or wherever, when you sweat and give of yourself as much as all the members of every corp then you can bad mouth them and complain. These kids are out there 10 - 12 hours a day, sometimes in the rain, horribly high heat and humidty to give you something to watch and enjoy. The posts about wanting to beat someone by 15 points to shut people up, or that you are bored with the show that these kids work so hard on, shame on you. No matter who wins finals, every single member lays their heart on the field for every performance and they all deserve our support.

I am finished with my soap box now. Good luck to all the Drum Corps in the final weeks of the summer.