San Antonio Webcast HQ

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was darn close in my predictions .. other than YEA and BK got major ganks from the judges tonight. I actually had BK above SCV and BAC. I'm rather shocked by the outcome and my reaction to their show. Wasn't expecting to be impressed like I was.

Anyone look at the recaps? Phantom had a .3 penalty putting them behind Crown....that is why crown came on top...also Bloo had a .2 penalty...wonder why both corps were given them?

Phantom was behind Crown even before the penalty.

I hate to admit it because there is so much I don't like about the show - but I agree.

I think they had the best performance tonight.

They did but they also marched a snare, two guard (I think) and a horn hole tonigt plus unlike the Cavaliers + BD they have not put their tag ending on yet. They will be fine.

BD was best tonight IMHO. Cavaliers still don't march enogh with the horns up. Drives me nuts.

Regiment was pretty ragged. Crown + Coats very polished, SCV very energized but still dirty ensemble

I think you need some new batteries for you calculator. :huh:

Saw the score prior the penalty and added 0.3 to that.

Edited by robweez

Anyone look at the recaps? Phantom had a .3 penalty putting them behind Crown....that is why crown came on top...also Bloo had a .2 penalty...wonder why both corps were given them?

THat's why we are musicians and not mathematicians :sshh:

Regiment would have placed 6th regardless. There were no position changes caused by any of the penalties.

and i know there are people out there that would way bluecoats winning 1st in brass again, and taking 1st in brass in every competition for the last 2 weeks is a fluke- but i just want to say- this is huge- i'm so pumped about that... :)