San Antonio Webcast HQ

I guess my watching plan is different from most. I will watch the afternoon show which starts at 5 pm here, then I will go to bed after BK, and get up to watch the very end of the evening show in the morning on Sunday. Watch the rest on EnCorps.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool thanks so much. Odd that they just don't tell you this when you place an order.

True, but you might want to read the FAQs on the multimedia page to save issues with the stream when it does come up.

I guess my watching plan is different from most. I will watch the afternoon show which starts at 5 pm here, then I will go to bed after BK, and get up to watch the very end of the evening show in the morning on Sunday. Watch the rest on EnCorps.

Where are you located to be 4 hours ahead of central time? Bermuda? Iceland?

Where are you located to be 4 hours ahead of central time? Bermuda? Iceland?

I am in the UK. 5 hours ahead of EDT, 6 ahead of CDT. Moved here last fall...autumn here. Which reminds me, the first show should not start until 6pm my time.

The DCI website kinda freaked me out. I thought I was missing the webcast-- until I realized 12pm central is 1pm EST. >_>

I've had so many problems with the webcast that I just don't care to watch it. It makes me really freaking mad when I'm in the middle of the corps show and it just goes out. I'm sure many of you have had the same problem.

So instead of hoping and praying like I did last week for Atlanta, I'm just going to wait for the EnCorps video.

So, to all of you who purchased the pay per view for San Antonio, good luck. You're gonna need it.

I've had so many problems with the webcast that I just don't care to watch it. It makes me really freaking mad when I'm in the middle of the corps show and it just goes out. I'm sure many of you have had the same problem.

So instead of hoping and praying like I did last week for Atlanta, I'm just going to wait for the EnCorps video.

So, to all of you who purchased the pay per view for San Antonio, good luck. You're gonna need it.

Thanks for the tidbit, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. BTW, does anyone know if the stream is OS agnostic? I want to watch it on my 20" Mac screen, but not sure if I can get it with Firefox? IF not, I"m down to a 17" screen (but with a subwoofer) Anyone?

Thanks for the tidbit, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. BTW, does anyone know if the stream is OS agnostic? I want to watch it on my 20" Mac screen, but not sure if I can get it with Firefox? IF not, I"m down to a 17" screen (but with a subwoofer) Anyone?
I don't see why it won't work with Firefox. I didn't have much issue watching it with Safari (watched the Kzoo stream) so I didn't try Firefox. Also, if you use Flip4Mac, it will show the stream in Quicktime rather than WMP, and you have the ability to save the stream as a movie after it's done. (Or after each performance to be safe... just in case the stream locks or drops.)