Any judges getting run over this year?

Has anyone seen an instance this year where the judges were pounded for being in the way? I could have sworn I saw a judge ALMOST get run over from SCV's show at SA.

Any reports?

Think I saw the same one. Tenor's almost got a "bounty"! That guy was quick and made a good recovery and the SCV line moved on like nuthin' happened. Sweet! Wished they woulda bagged one, though. :P

Percussion judge in SA was always in the way. Almost got run over many many times.

Percussion judge in SA was always in the way. Almost got run over many many times.

He was so short. Reminded me of a lil hobbit trying to fight giant goblins in the lord of the rings.

I thought DCI had reduced the number of judges early in the season specifically to avoid that situation--thinking was the judges would be more familiar with the shows and know to stay out of the way later in the year.

That SA judge did look like he was straining, though--more than a few near misses in finals.

Yeah, I think that may have been Alan that almost got nailed by SCV last night. Gonna have to give him a hard time the next time I see him. B)

While in Atlanta my friends told me that the judge go boxed in BK's snares. I didn't see it though.