Bluecoats or Cadets? Who has will place higher at finals?

They prob had both top talent and demand last year too, but not the show.

Nope, this years corps is definately more talented than last, not as many rookies either; more demand then last year also and even with the narration they have a great show!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS I BELIEVE THAT CRIMINAL IS THE COMPETITION...

and why do girls seem to go for the bad guys anyway??!! :laugh:

simple, danger=excitement

I think the cadets will hold off the bluecoats this year. I would like to see bloo move into 3rd, but i dont think the cadets are going to give it up this time. Not to take anything away from bloo, but last year, cadets really had little to no 'push' going into finals week, and they nearly came out on top anyway. Speaking from experience, this cadet corps gives me a much different vibe than the one that pettered out (relatively speaking) at the end of last year.

I think the cadets will hold off the bluecoats this year. I would like to see bloo move into 3rd, but i dont think the cadets are going to give it up this time. Not to take anything away from bloo, but last year, cadets really had little to no 'push' going into finals week, and they nearly came out on top anyway. Speaking from experience, this cadet corps gives me a much different vibe than the one that pettered out (relatively speaking) at the end of last year.

I don't think there's any doubt that the Cadets are improved over last year, but I think Bloo is too. This "Bad Guy" thing might just give Bloo the attitude they need to play at the top. Hop knows how to close, but Bloo has some experience on their staff too. It should be a great showdown in Denver.