Edited by DrumCorpsMom

and revo's score jumps :)

and revo's score jumps :)

...and Memphis Sound....

what can I say but...

GO MEMPHO 901!!!!!![/

:wub::sumo::laugh::sumo::wub::laugh::sumo:

TEN POINTS ???? b**bs

You can't say you weren't expecting that...they had a low 70 at their last division III show weeks ago, then they got all those low 70's and the 69 as the lone division III corps at a bunch of division I shows.

You can't say you weren't expecting that...they had a low 70 at their last division III show weeks ago, then they got all those low 70's and the 69 as the lone division III corps at a bunch of division I shows.

...their last division III show was in Eau Clair on July 7....they got a 76.05, but other than that, you are right

Of course I was expecting it....just being a little dramatic, that's all !! (Good job Revo)

sweet, and the journey really begins now! These corps are going to be competing against each other alot, and merging in a couple short weeks. This is my favorite time of the season, especially in div II/III because anything can and will happen. Those scores being that close is gonna be awesome. It's gonna push the kids in each corps even harder and I feel like we're gonna see one of the best products from div III corps in YEARS. good luck all.