Things you would almost bet on for finals week this year

From last year to this:

BD and PR will stay in the Top 3 in finals - although neither will get the place they got last year.

Cavies will be replaced by Cadets in the Top 3.

Bluecoats will place 5th (under Cavies). SCV will reign at 6th and just like last year - Crown, after having a great season which put them close to Top 5 status, will fall, this time to 7th.

Colts will place 10th and overcome the Glassmen. They will take Madison's spot - and Madison will finish 16th in semis. Spirit will overcome Bluestars and Academy, thanks to their drumline, to take the final spot in finals.

Edited by PhantomPhanatic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

landshark_sightings.gif

Beach Party. b**bs

can we get a "capture and save till finals" link for some of the posts here????It would be rewarding (to me anyway) to re-post comments made about (honk) corps and how they will do.... As far as i am concerened... i know what i want.. Don't honk often, but finals week is different......ALL i know is it will be an exciting week!

Can't wait for Indy next year cause then i can re-establish my " attending finals"! after this year i am 22 for 26.

im gonna go ahead and say that i'd bet the mix up for the top 3 spots will be cadets/cavies/bluecoats with a very close spread including crown bd and pr...probably the closest in history.

i'll also say that i can bet bluecoats will win brass - however cadets will take percussion and visual captions.

the academy will beat out a corps for a spot on saturday, and glassmen will turn a few heads finishing 7-9.

the div 2/3 grand finals will also have an extremely shocking outcome and be exciting but not as exciting as the div 1 race at the end of next week. memphis sound is proving that size doesnt matter, and surf really has their game going this year. raiders are doing what they do best, not peaking until finals week and on a constant climb until then, and revo and spartans are doing a great job as well showing they are out for gold in their divisions.

and in the spirit of Canadian hyping, i think Dutch Boy will be giving Fever and revolution a run for their money in those top spots :)

Edited by Lunchb0x