DCI Stanford Webcast

From what I can hear, it is still bad.

I just mean has anyone talked to the jokers in tech support lately.

It's unacceptable that they do not give us updates when there are issues...they must have some lackey interns over there.

Edited by wxologist

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just mean has anyone talked to the jokers in tech support lately.

It's unacceptable that they do not give us updated when there are issues...they must have some lackey interns over there.

I just tried calling and got busy signal.

I think they really need to reconsider outsorcing to a more experienced reputable company that does major live/webcast event broadcasting. Albeit the price may go up some..but after tonight i'm not sure too many would mind..if they knew that they were guaranteed a quality webcast. Enough deluge from Us the fans...ppv and platinium members might force their hand is reconsidering doing so.

I just tried calling and got busy signal.

oh that's cute

I think they really need to reconsider outsorcing to a more experienced reputable company that does major live/webcast event broadcasting. Albeit the price may go up some..but after tonight i'm not sure too many would mind..if they knew that they were guaranteed a quality webcast. Enough deluge from Us the fans...ppv and platinium members might force their hand is reconsidering doing so.

I think that's an excellent idea.

some of the text from my tech support experience... Once in, they only reply about every 5 minutes

Tri

Did you try to refresh the stream page?

Tri

There is an audio issue (volume) that we are aware of and are trying to resolve as fast as possible.

Tri

Yes, we are aware of the audio issue and are working to resolve it as fast as possible.

Tri

I apologize for the inconvenience.

There is a 'contact DCI' link on their website with a comment area. We need to make it crystal clear our displeasure.

I have...

I'm trying to give them a chance before I do that.