DCI Stanford Webcast

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it sounds as though their mics can't handle the louder end of the audio. The sound seems to come around when the corps are softer, then as soon as they get louder the audio can't handle it. I think the levels of the mics and the mixing board may be the problem. But bandwidth is also likely an issue.

If inadequate bandwidth was the cause of the high frequency drop out, is this an issue that was beyond DCI's control or does the blame for the poor quality still stay with them?

If inadequate bandwidth was the cause of the high frequency drop out, is this an issue that was beyond DCI's control or does the blame for the poor quality still stay with them?

It is their TOTAL responsibility..this service isn't touted from some Third Party..but through DCI. It was on DCI's watc and product and service wasn't fulfilled whatsoever.They evidently dont have the technical competence or experience in doing this and all of these possible troubleshooting scenarios probably should've been dry ran a ton of times..i'd say at least 24-48 hrs before the show was to happend..and this was and IMPLOSION!!

Edited by Zeke

If DCI is charging money for a service, then it is entirely their fault. If I order a steak medium rare in a restaurant and it comes back to me well done, I don't care about excuses. Either give me a medium rare steak, or give me my money back.