Clovis

btw, this is the last time we will have to wait up on a sunday night for scores. sad and exciting i guess.

i always loved this night cuz its usually the last busride and the start of finals week rehearsals was only a daybreak away...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BD and cadets will be doing the encore....what I wouldnt pay to be standing in THAT mixed arc :)

Steve Rondinaro says with great trepidation..."Oh my, my.."

Agreed from not just the musical aspect, but I bet after last night and possibly tonight, you could probably cut the tension with a knife

And the typical fun of bd making jokes and talking, while the cadets stand there and dont move or speak. Its always funny to watch...

btw, this is the last time we will have to wait up on a sunday night for scores. sad and exciting i guess.

i always loved this night cuz its usually the last busride and the start of finals week rehearsals was only a daybreak away...

Yeah I was thinking about that earlier. What do people talk about on this forum when the season ends?

Yeah I was thinking about that earlier. What do people talk about on this forum when the season ends?

the same things pretty much.

over.

and over.

and over.

usually the regular arguements about scores and placement and captions and a lot of pre season hype....its usually dead though.

Oh man....im up at 530 tommorow to get to a pre-band camp breakfast. Im glad this is my last night of doing this..............

"Post your top 10 favorite 16th notes in a drum corps show from 1988"

haha, i wouldnt be surprised.... :P