Clovis

Oh man....im up at 530 tommorow to get to a pre-band camp breakfast. Im glad this is my last night of doing this..............

Try being up at 430 bro. I gotta be at work by 5....a lot of ships to provide communications to.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try being up at 430 bro. I gotta be at work by 5....a lot of ships to provide communications to.

pssh....you and your real world

edit - wait a second...its only 930 there. quit your whining/...... :)

Edited by euponitone

completely random, but i always wonder what cuss word lies beneath those infamous "####" that we see quite often here...i guess it provides us with a means of being creative and entertain ourselves a bit more in wondering what word it is and figuring it out. lol

i too share the fever, being that im not marching this year....also my g/f in bluecoats likes to keep me awake with her 2 am phones calls from the west coast. :P

Edited by Lunchb0x

completely random, but i always wonder what cuss word lies beneath those infamous "####" that we see quite often here...i guess it provides us with a means of being creative and entertain ourselves a bit more in wondering what word it is and figuring it out. lol

True true...

True true...

### #### #### ##### ##### ##

figure that one out smart guy

Ehhhh, I guess I'll be staying away from here until next summer.

At least give it a chance...however, chances are you'll make your decision within a week, tops