Two PAETEC Park Questions

Sorry if these have been handled before. I checked the stadium web site and neither question is covered. Didn't make it last year for family reasons.

1) Is there Handicapped Parking nearby and was there enough for 2006 DCA?

2) Are there backs to the seats or is it bleacher type *groan*.

Sorry if these have been handled before. I checked the stadium web site and neither question is covered. Didn't make it last year for family reasons.

2) Are there backs to the seats or is it bleacher type *groan*.

sorry but I'm not to sure about the parking off the top of my head HOWEVER it's definitely individual seating all with backs and no bleacher style seats for the fans

:lol::lol::lol:

sorry but I'm not to sure about the parking off the top of my head HOWEVER it's definitely individual seating all with backs and no bleacher style seats for the fans

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Mike, Chambersburg (5 corps + 1 exhibition) was all bleachers... :sshh:

That's what gave me the idea to check before we sit thru 20+ corps two days straight... (counting all the Alumni and Finals corps on Sunday)....

Yeah, unless you're sitting in the endzone, which last year there were plenty people doing that too!

Thanks Mike, Chambersburg (5 corps + 1 exhibition) was all bleachers...

That's what gave me the idea to check before we sit thru 20+ corps two days straight... (counting all the Alumni and Finals corps on Sunday)....

Jim, Chambersburg Stadium was a high school stadium. They usually have bleacher type seats. Paetec (sp?) is a professional sports stadium and they usually have regular seats with backs. Something to consider when planning on whether to attend a show.

One of the corps wives in the Yankee Rebels drove some of the older women to the Alumni show and she said the handicapped parking was far away. She couldn't use the spaces at the stadium for some reason. I don't know if there is some way to procure a pass in advance but she had a problem. I don't know about finals since we took a shuttle from the hotel but it should be easy to check out.

Robbie

Also since Paetec is a new stadium I thought the percentage of seats with backs should be pretty good. Just wanted to get a better idea before we pack up. Waking up the day after C-burg with a pair of stiff backs gave us the idea to check.

Thanks for the Handicapped info, hoping we'll carpool from the hotel. Then my wife can be dropped off at the stadium. I'll check the stadium website to look for an to email addie to ask.

This site is a map of the parking area from the soccer teams site..

http://www.rhinossoccer.com/documents/paetec_parking.pdf

What will be open to the public and what ones are handicap ???

Pete

Edited by joefanalum

• 2 weeks later...