Who will get the loudest crowd response at finals?

Crown

Bluecoats

Blue Devils

does the color betray me ? lol

Edited by Blueemrld8

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first glanced at this title, I thought it said "Who will get the LOWEST crowd response at finals?"

The response to when Cadets say "now let's try something without voice" should be as loud as any other moment of the night. B)

(FWIW, I actually think it's a brilliant move on their part. It gives those who aren't thrilled with their program choices a chance to express their displeasure within a positive context, cheering the corps for NOT doing something, and it gives the corps a chance to take some of the edge off the crowd before the program sinks under the weight of "My Monologue from the Band Version of 'A Chorus Line' " ).

Edited by mobrien

I think it is possible that Crown my receive the loudest "spontaneous" ovation this weekend while there will be many obligatory ovations considering how hard all the performers in all corps work. Hope that made sense. :satisfied:

I stand for all corps at the conclusion of a performance because they are all very good and work very hard, but Crown is one of the few that just makes everyone jump out of their seats without really thinking about it.

Edited by The Green Cymbal

Cadets of course!

B)

Course it may not all be clapping......

I myself like to snap :P my fingers

Hey baja how about Glassmen ?

i'm going with crown- BUT!.... Phantom added the wedge-kick... i mean somebody just tell me that people won't just start throwing babies by the time that triangle hits- they might take it in terms of crowd enthusiasm..

at semifinals i say scouts get the biggest baddest loudest response.