Who will get the loudest crowd response at finals?

Crown for the show and scv and the Blue Devils for the location (and show)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say Crown will be the first to get the crowd going! The rest speak for themselves. It's been too great of a season not to have great audience response the next few nights! Good luck everyone!!

Folks....we're missing a very important corps who is going to get the loudest response... THE VELVET KNIGHTS!! DUH!!!

Oh wait...####! Wrong Division!

So, if I had to predict....The Academy! What a program!

Then Cadets...

Then Kingsmen Alumni!

It won't be Cadets. The majority of the paying public won't know how to respond after hearing them perform. Polite golf clapping at best if they win.

Have to go with the home state group, SCV and BD, on this one, and/or Cavs if they win the title.

The echo from Friday night will still be ringing in the Rose Bowl as people enter for finals. My vote goes to............................

:doh:

If I have to "splain" you wouldn't understand.

RM - "was that an earthquake or just the KAC hornline playing at MF?"

ampssuck

The response to when Cadets say "now let's try something without voice" should be as loud as any other moment of the night. B)

(FWIW, I actually think it's a brilliant move on their part. It gives those who aren't thrilled with their program choices a chance to express their displeasure within a positive context, cheering the corps for NOT doing something, and it gives the corps a chance to take some of the edge off the crowd before the program sinks under the weight of "My Monologue from the Band Version of 'A Chorus Line' " ).

Something funny, now that ive seen that part live...

....there never was any voice there :doh: