Panels for Finals week

Just wondering if anyone knows the 3 different judging panels for this week. The panels are usually released to the corps directors on Wed. night.

i would greatly appreciate it if someone could please post them here.

Thankx

Just wondering if anyone knows the 3 different judging panels for this week. The panels are usually released to the corps directors on Wed. night.

i would greatly appreciate it if someone could please post them here.

Thankx

In a year like this, this information could basically determine the winner.... Not a critique, just a thought...

It's usually not released publicly until showtime.

Stef

Oh Bret was my drill writter in 05. Old school. I see his vote going to Cadets.

With some research, you could predict the outcome to about a 90% certenty all the placings by looking at previous recaps with those individual judges. Don't think on numbers, look at spreads and placements. Anything over 10 days is useless, best within the last week.

Have fun.

I wouldn't say anything over the last 10 days is useless because there is a rule stating that any Judge who is picked to Judge during the week of Finals MUST have seen every corps at least Two times in the caption they are picked to Judge.

Now after going back and doing a little research i cannot find J.R. Carlisle judging the visual performance caption anytime in the last 3 weeks. He may have judged earlier in the season.

Some corps will have a night where it will be their best panel ( judges who have consistantly scored them well relative to the corps around them) and some corps may have a night of their worst case scenario in terms of a panel that night. This helps finals week to be exciting where there can be some flip flops of position.

I wouldn't say anything over the last 10 days is useless because there is a rule stating that any Judge who is picked to Judge during the week of Finals MUST have seen every corps at least Two times in the caption they are picked to Judge.

Now after going back and doing a little research i cannot find J.R. Carlisle judging the visual performance caption anytime in the last 3 weeks. He may have judged earlier in the season.

Some corps will have a night where it will be their best panel ( judges who have consistantly scored them well relative to the corps around them) and some corps may have a night of their worst case scenario in terms of a panel that night. This helps finals week to be exciting where there can be some flip flops of position.

The bigger question is why would they let Carlisle judge at all?

He judged Visual General Effect at the El Paso, Texas competition on August 2nd.