Quarter Final Scores!

SCV must have been flat out ON tonight for the spread to be that small between them and Crown. Either that or Crown just came out flat tonight? I don't know how you come out flat for the World Championships though.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, what happened crown?

(OK - all together:" NARRATION")

With that close of a gap, we might see phantom in 7th.

Hope it doesnt happen though, I like their closer.

GO SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!!

all our support is with ya from wi!!!!!!!!!

(yea, i know its a little late) ;)

Maybe Crown "peaked" too soon, that happens sometimes ya know.

What all is involved with their narration? Did they say something to #### off the judges. :P (J/K)

Edited by Lancerlady

SCV must have been flat out ON tonight for the spread to be that small between them and Crown. Either that or Crown just came out flat tonight? I don't know how you come out flat for the World Championships though.

probably both on their a game, changes here and there. things tighten up.

Not sure why so many people think there has to be someone in between SCV and BK just because of the 3 point spread. There's been a very distinct break between the BK/Boston cluster and the SCV/Crown pack. Remember that it's more than likely that the top 3 corps will be within 0.5 of each other, so a 93 (relatively speaking) still leaves plenty of room above for the top finishers. I don't see Phantom dropping behind SCV.

Not sure why so many people think there has to be someone in between SCV and BK just because of the 3 point spread. There's been a very distinct break between the BK/Boston cluster and the SCV/Crown pack. Remember that it's more than likely that the top 3 corps will be within 0.5 of each other, so a 93 (relatively speaking) still leaves plenty of room above for the top finishers. I don't see Phantom dropping behind SCV.

This.

. . .or it could be a little nudge from the judges being that Finals is on the West Coast. Sorry. It wouldn't be the first time a corps has gotten an undeserved nudge from the judges during Finals week.

Its only Quarters. . .I suspect a few things will change in the top 7 or 8 in the next 2 nights.