CONGRATULATIONS BLUE DEVILS!

Way to go, Blue Devils. Sweet!

Here's hoping for old number 12 on Saturday...lotsa fans are pullin for you guys!!!! :D

(just thought I'd throw the topic out there, since NOT ONE topic on the whole front page here actually, um, mentions the Blue Devils or their victory.) :laugh:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They def had a hell of a show tonight. I had them .5 over Cadets.

Way to go, Blue Devils. Sweet!

Here's hoping for old number 12 on Saturday...lotsa fans are pullin for you guys!!!! :D

(just thought I'd throw the topic out there, since NOT ONE topic on the whole front page here actually, um, mentions the Blue Devils or their victory.) :laugh:

Yes it was a great show and you could feel the energy from the corps in the stands....I was very impressed with the power tonight over last week in

Stanford. Wow!

I must be crazy, because I don't find this show boring, unlike 75% of DCP. lol

Do 'em Dirty Devs!

They def had a hell of a show tonight. I had them .5 over Cadets.

Congrats to your boys too there, brutha. Sans penalty they're right there in the thick of it! It'll be an interesting 2 more days.

Edited by DaveH

I said this in my review of the quarters, but I haven't been the biggest Devils fan the last few years. I was pulling for PR to beat them last year and I got my wish.

This year, it is no contest to me. The Blue Devils were hands down the best corps on the field. I loved the show from top to bottom. They had so much ******* energy, we could easily feel it in the theater! The drumbreak was unbelievably sweet (I'm a drummer). They were great. Congrats, and I am very sure they will win their 12th this year.

What a nice 50th anniversary present!

Edited by ajlemm

It's because the hash marks were repainted.

....oooor because they are on fire this year! I like that answer better. :)

BD had a great show tonite. Very big sound.

I have this thought every year it seems, and did so again tonite- The color of BD's unis really punches on the field. The group always looks bigger and clearer to me.