Semifinals Webcast HQ

Does anyone know the info for the webcast tonight, mainly starting time, performance times, KAC included? Anyone?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And let's all cross our fingers that all will be well in webcast world tonight. I don't even want to imagine the general feeling of malaise in the DCI community with another screwed up webcast on top of the Hopkins incident.

Edited by dbrddr

It has to be pacific. I can't imagine semifinals starting earlier than the 17th seeded corps did last night.

If no one minds here, I'm going make this thread the "official" place for webcast chat, tech issues and so on...to go ahead and prevent any duplicate threads from cropping up.

Hopefully, we won't all be lamenting the webcast issues this time around...

Thanks! :)

Does anyone know the info for the webcast tonight, mainly starting time, performance times, KAC included? Anyone?

Well Pacific Crest steps off at midnight, and the Blue Devils finish at 5:30 in the morning.

At least that is the timing for those of us across the Atlantic in the UK. :worthy:

The Platinum Membership has lost some of its shine for those of us who have to rely on it for all of our live drum corps experience. Hope they get their act together tonight. Then they can start to figure out how to compensate us for the lost value.

Aw shucks I never started an 'official' thread before. :P

Anyone with Kingsmen info? Are they included?

Edited by oneanddone06

I dunno...thing about most of these webcasts is that I (along with a lot of others) always got dropped during the encore performances and couldn't ever reconnect.

I don't know if they plan on doing things differently tonight, but I don't see KAC listed in the line-up.

Aw shucks I never started an 'official' thread before. :P

Normally by this time they have a different page up that shows the schedule for the webcast. Right now it only has the info up for the show site. I hope this does not mean that they are fighting issues and have not had time to go through their usual routine. I will continue to hope it means that they are spending extra time checking every little thing out and have not had time for housekeeping.