Semifinals Webcast HQ

That Cavaliers guard guy marched Crossmen last year! I didn't know he could play the flute! Go Darryl!

Edited by oneanddone06

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

clarinet... saxophone... whats goin on

i thought this was drum corps brass percussion guard...

WTF? Flute I&E competition??? :worthy: You have got to be kidding me...and a Cavalier color guard member won too... :worthy:

anyone no how many more awards are left?

Of the top five, I just don't see the demand in BD's show - music, drill, design. It's just not there. It's a park and blow show with almost nothing interesting going on in drill. What they do is clean, but it's the easiest drill in the top 12. Period. It looks like a show design out of the early 80s. I've seen much more demand out of BD shows in the last few years than this year. I just don't get the sky high scores for what they're doing. Sorry!

If the Cadets execute, they have it. I'd put Cavies over BD too.

Like the Blue Devils move during theirs? They park and blow too much too.

HAHAHAH! We DEFINITELY see eye to eye there. Although I do enjoy the occasional "dubba C" :worthy:

well....I am NOT very knowledgeable in Drum Corps but I bet there are folks that are who dont spend every moment on DCP assuming they are the only ones certified to make statements so they have small post counts and are considered newbies by those who do...

ya think?

Yeah, then there's me...quoting everybody...posting reaaaaaaaally long posts...annoying the pee-pee out of everybody.

Seems like year in year out, Cavies are the ONE corps that Phantom just can't seem to get by.

For justice they must go to the Godfather (part Blue).

We got 'em in Semis / Finals in '94. Scores were announced after the semis performances in 94 when they were on the picture stands--NOT HAPPY CAVIES! First time all year.

Yeah, would like to beat them again...just to remember the feeling. Got everyone else last year. Dang. Good corps!