Semifinals Webcast HQ

We get Encorps videos from this right???!!

Prety sure we do.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow big drops for Phantom in Perc and BC in brass placements from the rest of the year. They both better get back to where they were at a week ago to do well tomorrow night they're going to drop overall again..sure hope they don't drop though.

Carolina Crown's percussion beating The Cavaliers?

Carolina Crown's guard getting 5th?

Phantom Regiment's percussion getting 3rd?

Bluecoats' brass in 4th?

Recaps are crazy. :worthy:

Man...SCV's gonna need to really turn it up in the music area to pass phantom...

Edit: I find it funny how when seeing just the scores...alot of people are happy with them, but when the recaps come out, we're like,

"whoa, how did they get that?"...yet the overall score still is what it is somehow, and those seem to be about right....just something i noticed.

Edited by Nite_Maresz_25

Prety sure we do.

Awesome! Thanks for the info.

Edit: too late

Edited by oneanddone06

Look at how high the highest score for each judge was. I believe the lowest "high" score was a 19.5 fir GE Vis. This means the judges were very impressed with all the groups tonight. It made them put the best corps so high in their own caption.

The one score I see that jumps out at me still is the Cavaliers Music Ensemble. They placed second with a 19.5 beating corps like Cadets, Phantom, Bluecoats who I think are all stronger musically. The Cavies just have so many timing issues this year, I don't see how their 'ensemble' is scoring so well.

WOW..3 way tie in music ensemble(1st score)..guess the judge just couldn't decide!

Edited by old drmmjr