Semifinals Webcast HQ

I wish I could say I had the same experience. For the first time I got completely locked out about the time Potter was talking about the Hall of Fame inductees. I had been dropped about once per performance during the webcast as well.

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I learned early in the season to log on to the site early and never log off. It has worked for me this season. Only one show had me repeatedly logging in, can't remember which one.

At least you got to see the performances.

Sorry again.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy... so freakin freakin close... Anyone's game now. Cadets are on hot pursuit of BD, that Cadets can take the championships!!! Lets make it 10 Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya know, considering it was, what, an hour from the end of BD's show until the scores were announced, you'd think they'd just post the recap immediately.

Cavies are right in the hunt too. Only .525 off the lead on an off night, if they bring it tomorrow, number 8 could be coming to Rosemont... :)

Kingsmen: 100.00. :)

You winz teh intarwebs.

Cadets win the whole thing, thanks for playing

Alright, Quarters and Semi's belong to the Blue Devils.

Can they follow up with it at finals?

I'm not a fan of Cadets show like most people but I still think they out march & out play BD, but that's just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

Cavies are right in the hunt too. Only .525 off the lead on an off night, if they bring it tomorrow, number 8 could be coming to Rosemont... :)

I've been a Cavie homer this whole decade...I don't see it happening...they could make things interesting, but I see the top 2 streak coming to an end tomorrow night